Friday, August 19, 2011

Students of University of Ghana thank Prof. Aryeetey.

Following the recent increase in school fees by the executive body of the University of Ghana, students have rushed out to show their deepest and sincerest appreciation by the act.
The students want to make a press conference very soon to show their appreciation, the only problem they say is that they don't have an S.R.C president but we will still get some significant members of the student populace to make it known to the governing body the joy they have brought in our lives.
Betty , a level 200 student of the University was overcome with joy at the turn of events. "For a major part of my life i have been made to go to school without really seeing the point. I have had to wake up in the mornings go to a class of mentally retarded students who want their developing brains to be quickly updated. I have had to bear their competitive nature and had my report card continuously filled with the unchanging phrase of teachers"there is more room for improvement". Incessant complains to my parents have always fallen on deaf ears-an expression that i learnt at school giving me the chance to insult my parents in the name of the queens language.
Now with this much increase in fees my parents will have no choice but allow me stay at home with them and catch up with myself.Thank you very much Prof. Aryeetey."

No comments:

Post a Comment